Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Summer School

Well, summer school is half over and it is running smoothly. I was expecting 40 kids per class, but with the kids who never showed up and the dropouts, I am down to 15 students per class. They are all pre-freshman; so high school is a new world for them and they are all well behaved. The best thing about summer school has to be the schedule. I love three day weekends and getting off at 1:20. Plus, it is great teaching in shorts and t-shirts, although that was a bit strange at first.

On the writing front... What am I saying there is no writing front. I have not yet started my second draft and it is pissing me off. One problem is Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. It is an in-depth game that plays like a movie.

Back to the second-draft. I need to develop more characters to flesh the story out and I will start that this week. There, now that I have put it in writing I have to do it. At least that’s the plan.

If anyone has any insight on starting the second draft, I would love to hear it.

-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home