Monday, March 27, 2006

Don’t Drink the Water

The girls and I went to a few parks over the weekend and I noticed a bizarre and disgusting trend. Now, I know that some people love their dogs while others LOVE their dogs. These people seem to forget that their pets are, in fact, dogs.

These are the people who let their dogs eat off their forks and share tongue kisses. All fine and well, I guess, because it doesn’t involve me. Its not my fork nor my tongue, so who am I to judge? But when you let your dog drink from a public drinking fountain, which is just wrong. One dog was so “cute” that it jumped into the water fountain.
Really!?

A dollar for a bottle for water doesn’t sound so bad now.

-S

1 Comments:

Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

Don't sit on a park bench without a tetanus shot. People are nastier than dogs.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home