Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Ah, showbiz

As I mentioned last week, I will be spending a portion of my spring break on the set of an indie film, andI have been given a job, of sorts. A majority of the film takes place in a retirement home and they need a plethora of drawings by children to adorn the walls. Well, Brian called me and asked if I had some drawings lying around (about 1,000) since I am in possession of a 7 year old. So, my daughter and I spent a portion of the weekend drawing pictures. Ah, life in show business IS glamorous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Curtin said...

Hey, whatever it takes to get a foot in the door. James Dean got his start testing wierd stunts for a game show. I think you're getting off lite. Plus, you can write off the time you spend with your kid on your taxes next year. Sweet!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Taxes? Oh, you assume that I am getting paid.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home