Wednesday, September 07, 2005

First Day of School

Hello all!

I know that it was been awhile, but I had to prepare for the new school year. Well, prepare as best as I could. I decided to take on an additional class. It will mean more money but I will lose a prep period and will have to create an entirely new lesson plan. It is a freshman English class. So, the total is now 6; 2 reading classes, 3 junior English classes, and 1 freshman English class. The reading classes are ready to go because I taught it last year. The great news is that I get to teach Of Mice and Men to the freshman. How great is that?!

Plus, the money will come in handy. We have some plans on the horizon that I will talk about later. Hints can be found in a previous post.

Well, I gotta run.

Take care!

-S

1 Comments:

Blogger david golbitz said...

The last of my classes started up for me today. It's going to be an interesting semester/quarter, with the World Civ class, the algebra, and the geography/geology. I just hope I can keep up with all the reading.

Never was a huge fan of Steinbeck. Only really read Grapes of Wrath, though, so I suppose I should give his other work a chance.

I asked if you were teaching Catcher in the Rye, didn't I? How about Gatsby? I remember really enjoying that one.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home