Monday, March 14, 2005

Here We Go

Well, here we are. I have always wanted to be a writer. I have pages of stories that I want to tell. I have started books and screenplays. I say "started" because I have yet to finish one. And that is where this blog comes in. This blog is more for me than you (sorry). It is like a journal--only girls keep diaries. I am writing this to kick myself in the butt. Some witty chap once said that the hardest part of being a writer is all the paperwork. I now know what he means.

I am currently working on a screenplay that has been a work in progress for about three years. I have been a full-time husband, parent, student and employee. Well, school is done, which leaves some time to write. I will write here to track my progress.

So, if you are reading this, you either wandered over here by accident or I have actually finished something and am looking for an agent.

Either way, enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home